Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Item: Garnet Rosary Earrings

My metal supplier is about a week behind schedule due to the holidays. I'm all out of sterling silver & 14k gold wire. :( In the meantime, I've been making rosary earrings and other, smaller items. I invested in some sterling silver chain a while back and have been making a lot of dangle earrings.

I'm going to school full-time (16 credits) for engineering. I'm slowly trying to add new items as I'm able. I've got a large pile of earrings and a bracelet staring at me. Some highlights include a set of amethyst rosary earrings, labradorite & moonstone dangles, black & white pearl dangles, and pearls wrapped in 14k gold. In addition, I made peridot and pearl bracelet a few weeks ago. The colors make it very hard to photograph!

In the meantime, here's a picture of a new item in my shop. These are a pair of garnet rosary earrings I made the other night. I wanted to make something with an air of elegance and romance. I was very pleased with the result. If you'd like to buy these, or just look at more pics, click on the picture to go to my shop. :)

925 Sterling Earrings - Garnet - Free Shipping
Garnet Rosary Earrings in Sterling Silver

UPDATE: I'm still working on the pearl article. It may have to wait until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment