Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Aquamarine Set

Unfortunately, the sun hasn't been out lately, so my pictures aren't what I like them to be. I've been scrambling to take pictures anytime there's any kind of decent sunlight. Oregon in the winter just isn't picture friendly.

At one point I decided to make all my backgrounds black, but I'm slowly converting back to pale tan backgrounds. That's been another project in the works.

In the meantime, I've been working on a few new things. One new thing I'm trying is making matching sets of bracelets, pendants, and earrings. The idea being that customers can purchase low cost gemstone earrings in addition to their gemstone bracelets. Here's an example of a complete set:




These pieces are a mixture of genuine aquamarine and fresh water pearls. The bracelet and pendant are both 100% fine silver. The earrings are sterling silver for the sake of durability.

The earring style is something I created when I was a kid. I called them rosary earrings. I think I've seen similar styles with the same name, so that's what I'm opting to call them.

I'm looking forward to taking some better pictures first chance I get. These pics just don't do these pieces justice.

Here's the links to purchase this set on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64843970/999-fine-silver-bracelet-aquamarine
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64868325/925-sterling-silver-rosary-earrings
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64882953/999-fine-silver-pendant-aquamarine-and

No comments:

Post a Comment